13 June 2008

Do You Take It Too Serious???


all of a sudden, I remembered a bulletin that one of my friends posted...
it's about a commercial break on tv...
I preferred not to tell which commercial break...
but it is a commercial break from a famous and well known company...
even, I'm one of the costumer of this company...
let say, I tried not to be bias...

but, one thing I want to ask here...
do you really take each and every commercial break seriously???
I mean in terms of whether the commercial breaks are logic or not...
from my point of view...
some of us do take it into a serious matter...
maybe we should consider one important thing...
whether the commercial breaks are suitable for all viewers or not...
because the viewers consist from the kids to the adults...

I hope that my friend will think again before she said...
you can't hope everything will be perfect...
and if you want a logic and a commercial break that has ******* values...
then, make your own commercial break...
don't just critics but you don't give them some suggestions...
many people can critic but how many can give suggestion to improve something???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment