10 June 2008

I Want My Campus Life...


in less than 3 weeks I'll be going to Kuantan...
new life, new experience but with old best friends...
old best friends that I haven't met for almost 4 months...
before this I never thought that I'll survived doing everything myself...
but now, I enjoyed taking care of everything myself...
sometimes, staying far away from family can make us became more responsible to ourself...
although I admitted, there's no place like home...

one thing that I need to practice is my handwriting...
since the long break, I didn't do a lot of writing anymore...
when I start to write again, it looks terrible...
eventhough I want my campus life back...
there's one thing I don't really like about being in the campus...
those are tutorials, quizzes and mid sem exam...
because all these are compilled under carry marks and I hate knowing about my not so good carry marks...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment