03 December 2009

A,B Or C, It Does Matter!!!


who told you that:
1. it's not about what you got, but it's about your effort...
2. it's ok to repeat, you'll do better next time...
yeah yeah, whatever~

but for those who talks like that, have you ever been in OUR situation???
people can say, they understand how do we feel...
do they really understand???
I doubt about it...

lately, I started to think about the choice I've made 3 years ago...
is it a big mistake or is it another test from Allah???
time to look back, where are my mistakes...
for the future, I just have to wait and see...

3 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    ABC means a lot.... =(
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    true...
    :: !zyan :: said...
    alaa nape ni?
    DIA dah susun setiap satu tu dgn cantik and ade hikmahnya liyana. Kita ni je tinggal kene berusaha utk menjadi yg lebih baik n teruskan berdoa =)

    pssst...akak dah pernah berada kat stage mcm liyana ni.

Post a Comment