17 December 2009

Recap...


just image that you're sick in the 1st week on the new sem...
that happened to me since last Thursday...
it started with a high fever that night until Saturday...
then, it continues with cough and the latest...
from Monday until today I'm suffering from flu...
but yet, it didn't stopped me from attending my classes everyday...

nothing much happened since last Thursday except for a few things such as:
1. I managed to change my section for MKTG 3010K...
2. although I've classes in weekend, I still have some day off in a certain weekend...

what's coming next?
Iflah camp this Friday until Sunday at Duta Village Beach Resort...
I'm looking forward to this event...
hopefully I can gained benefits from this camp...

other announcement???
hmmm, maybe there'll be no new post until this Sunday night...
probably, but I'm not sure yet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment