29 October 2010

Good Luck...

my roommate gave this to me last night...

creative, isn't it???


my final exams:
31th October: Advanced Calculus...
1st November: Advanced Mathematical Methods...
3rd November: Theory of Probability...
Bahasa Melayu for Science Student...
7th November: Financial Management I...
10th November: Introduction to Financial Mathematics...
13th November: Mathematical Analysis...

maybe I wouldn't be able to blog anything until 13th November...
but in case if I've something to share or if I've some time to blog, I'll do so...
until then, wish me best of luck in this final exams...
to all my friends, jawab final exam elok2...

1 Comment:

  1. :: !zyan :: said...
    salam liyana. Buat yang terbaik & jangan lupa doa. 'Jangan berhenti berharap' ye dik.

    Exam mane yang tak susah...so, cool je ok! :)

Post a Comment