18 October 2010

yesterday was the best day ever for this sem (so far)...
we went to Pantai Sepat, Kuantan for Community Service's big event...
my group organized a program for special kids from Sekolah Kebangsaan Kempadang, Kuantan...
*picture: credits to my friends, Linda & Putri...

there's letter 'A' behind the balloons on the left, because our program's name is "A Morning of Fun with Special Kids"...

the 1st part of the telematch, isi air dalam botol...

2nd part of the telematch, jigsaw puzzle...
and this is my group's puzzle, Toy Story...

when miss Secretary was talking to miss PM, accompanied by miss APM... LOL

during breakfast & that's my group...

last event, origami session...
from left, me, Farah, Zulfazli, Aini, Ikram, Latif and Iziani...

the hampers, good job Special Task...
two thumbs up... (^_^)

the VIPs'...

after the prize giving ceremony...

after the program...
from left, Una, Latif, Zul, Iziani, me and Pija...

just 1 more picture before we went back to UIA...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment