05 January 2008


well, looks like my brother had promote my blog in his blog...

I've been in 5th semester for about 2 months already...
if people ask me what did I achieve this semester, these are my answer:
1.I'm the Chairman of Mahallah Khadijah
2.I've new friends from other MRCs.
3.Involve in 3 Inter-Mahallah Programmes as the treasurer.
4.Organized a talk, and our invited speaker is Dr. Harlina Haliza.
5.appreciate all the time that I have because this semester I felt that my life at the campus is so bored because I have a lot of free time.

In my entire life, I've never involved in organizing big programme...
now I've realized that when we're in an organizing committee, problems occurs before, during and after programmes...
I felt a little bit stress up with all these problem that happened to the main board of Inter-Mahallah Programmes...
Syukur Alhamdulillah, I'm not the one who involved in the problem...
the problem was actually between the Programme Manager (PM), Assistant Programme Manager 1 (APM 1), Secretary (Sec.) and Secretary 1 (Sec.1)...
looks like our Sec. aren't really happy with his post...
even if he did his job as secretary, he still makes mistakes and had to be corrected by APM 1 and Sec. 1...
sometimes he didn't attend our meetings...
his take things for granted attitude makes our APM 1 really angry because she's a serius person when it comes to handling programmes...
and he also back stabbing PM by saying things that are not right at all...
when APM 1 and Sec. 1 told me about this situation, I'm really flabbergasted...
but, I try not to make any judgment and at the same time I'm trying not to be part of the crisis...
I'm trying to be fair and square to both sides because all of them are my friends...

there are some moral values that I can get from this people are:
1.when anger take control of ourself, we can't even think rationally...
2.when we are in an organizing committee, from there we can see the person's real attitude...
from my experience, I prefer not to work with my friends because it will affect my friendship with them, even though some people will say, why must mix up 2 different things, be professional and etc...
3.last but not least, have a good relationship with all the committees because when there's problem, it's difficult to work with them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment