12 January 2008

Survey: Who Is Liyana...


I'm kind a bit bored right now...
so, I decided to do a survey at this moment...
usually when I'm bored I play computer games, but nowadays computer games are not fun anymore to play...
why, maybe because I've explorer all the games in my laptop, about 370 games...
that's the latest number of games that still in my laptop after I've deleted about 200 games that I think not so interesting to play at all...
at least I've decrease the number of my laptop's used space, lol...
I've many hobbies because I'm a person who did not like to do a same thing for a long time or in other words, static with one thing for some time...
it makes me feel bored...
that's why since my schools day, I've been collecting phone cards...
when I owned my very first handphone, I started to collect all the top up cards that my parents bought to top up my credits every month...
and now when I'm in PJ, my new hobby is reading novels...
but I'm still looking forward to read English novel one day...
at this moment, I'm still searching for a right English novel to read...
since mama bought me this ASUS, I love to surf internet just for fun...
maybe because I'm kind a person who did not actually have a social life when I'm back at home, so my past time hobbies all are those that I can apply at home...
and also, since I bought my digicam at Langkawi, I like to snap more photos...
honestly, it wasn't bad at all when I spend my life at home...
just as long as I have all the thing that I like to do, such as my laptop, novels, and not to forget my favourite past time hobby since my childhood, tv+astro...
after all, it's nice to be "Liyana the youngest"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment