06 February 2008


my life begins at 20...
on 29th January, I've received a lot of messages from my friends from PJ, UIA Gombak, UIA Kuantan, and not to forget friends from my friendster...
thanks a lot, it really meaningful...
from all the wishes that I received, I've realized that I have lots of friends...
sometimes I feel like I don't have many friends, but on my birthday it shows that I do have many friends...
just that maybe when all of us are apart, I do feel a bit lonely...
lonely from being around with all my ex-classmate at SMKSB...
it shows that, we should appreciate our friends...
not to forget, respect them and treat them well...
being 20 prove that, my life is actually really wonderful with everyone around me...
that why, I put "
My life is a puzzle... Everyone in my life represent a piece of it..."
a puzzle is not complete when we don't have a piece of it to put on the puzzle...

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Liyana,

    Salam. Terima kasih kerana sudi link blog liyana dengan blog kak carrie.

    Untuk makluman liyana, kak carrie sedang menjalankan kaji selidik untuk mengetahui penerimaan peminat-buku terhadap gaya pembacaan terbaru remaja di Malaysia.

    Jika Liyana sudi melibatkan diri, emailkan kepada Kak Carrie alamat email Liyana supaya Kak Carrie boleh e-mailkan soalan kaji selidik.

    Hope to hear from you.

    Carriekirana
    carriekirana2@yahoo.com

Post a Comment