06 February 2008

A for Physics 2...


Actually, I've got my result last week, on Monday...
but unfortunately, I don't have enough time to blog and type it down in this blog...
a result that I don't really expected too much...
because there's some part in the exam paper that I found out a little bit difficult for me to answer...
but then, as usual mama always told me to answer the easiest part first then go back to the question that I can't answer...
but it's a bit difficult because the part that I can't figure out the answer is the structure part...
if it was objective part, for sure I'll try to just choose...
when I got my paper back, I was shocked...
because the part that I found a bit tricky, I got full marks!!!
wow, and I'm speachless...
'Aliaa, one of my best friend who sit beside me said that how on Earth I got full marks, because she find it difficult to get the answer...
what I can say is, I give my best and all my effort + doa hoping that I can get a good marks...
and it does pay off...
A for Physics 2...
hope I'll maintain the same result for the final...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment