24 February 2008

Batik and Singgahsana Hotel...


RMDD, Residential, Management and Discipline Department of UIA PJ will be doing a gathering for all MRC, Mahallah Representative Committee this Friday at Singgahsana Hotel...
last year it was held at Intekma Resort...
this is the 2nd time they did this activity and this will be my 2nd time and last time attending the appreciation day to MRC...
but I prefer mention it as AGD, easier for me and easier for other people to understand although it is not actually an AGD...
I think I should ignore for a while about what to call to the programme because I want to type about the theme of the programme...
I've received the invitation letter last 2 weeks...
in the letter it was stated that guest must wear Batik...
I was a bit flabbergastered because I don't know where to find a Batik attire and moreover I don't have one...
one night, as usual my mother called, and I told her about this matter...
she said we'll try to find one this weekend...
I've went to a few place, can't revealed where it is, unfortunately there no suitable Batik that I could wear...
as a result, I've went back to Plan A...
what is my Plan A???
I'll reveal it after the AGD...
InsyaAllah, I'll try to post it with the picture too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment