22 July 2008

I'm Really Angry Today!!!


yeah, you've read the above title...
I'm really angry today!!!
since I've entered UIA, this is the 2nd time I'm really angry with this place...
there are 3 things that makes me really angry today...

1. there this GASS IV, an acronym for Gathering of Science Students...
they gave invitation letter to each of every new Science student...
when I received my letter, I'm really dissapointed because they didn't actually type my father's name correctly...
for you information, I'm really sensitive when it come to my name...

2.when I checked my name for Sport Carnival, just to know which sport house I'm in, it's the same just like when all of us in school, I'm getting angry at that moment...
the same mistake seems to be appeared again...
the same typing error for my father's name just like the one in the GASS letter...

3.the bus...
everyday I go to the class by riding a shuttle bus provided by the university...
unfortunately, by the end of my class this evening, it's started to rain...
therefore, I decided to wait for the bus...
because usually, I just walk back home to my hostel if I've finished my class in the evening...
the journey is about 15-20 minutes, depends on how fast you're walking...
so, there this UIA bus stopped at my faculty...
before we ride the bus, arrogantly the driver said:"Ride the yellow bus"...
this UIA bus is actually for the critical course student, not for us the Science student...
but because this bus stopped at our faculty and it's next stop is the hostel...
we thought we can ride the bus...
with all the hatred in my heart because of the way this bus driver treat us...
my friends and I waited for the yellow bus...
it was raining plus with all the thunder and storm at the sky...
all these thing are freaking me out...
but, I waited until the yellow bus arrived...

2 Comments:

  1. [Fadilah Diyana] said...
    ooo,ada polisi mcm tu yer???xpe la,mana tau xlama lg bleh bawa kete sendiri...ehehe
    Liyana said...
    uia ni lain ckit...
    kete sndri lmbt lg la nmpknye...
    3rd baru boleh bw kete...
    kalo 1st,2nd year nak bw kete...
    kna reg pas masuk uia atas nama sr. yg xde bw kete tp ada lesen kete...
    leceh sungguh...

Post a Comment