25 July 2008

No Class For 4 Days!!!


I'll be having my 1st long weekend off...
usually on Monday and Friday, I've 1 class only in the morning from 8.30-10.00...
but for today and next Monday, both my class have been cancelled...
this is the 2nd time my lecturer cancelled our class today...
although I'm happy but at the same time I'm quite worried because there's a lot that we haven't learn yet...
for your information, since my class started 2 weeks ago, my lecturer had cancelled our class twice he cancelled the class on the same day and the same time that is on Friday...
it this how the university life looks like???


meanwhile for my other class on Monday, my ustaz have to cancelled it because he had to go to Putrajaya...
but he had already informed us that he'll be doing a make up class with us...
however, that will be discussed on next Thursday...
because my class with ustaz are only on Monday and Thursday...

and as for me...
I've a lot to catch up in my studies...
there's a lot of things that I need to memorize and understand...
being in this new life is not something that I cope on with yet...
only time will tell when I'll be used to this new life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment