25 July 2008

A Promise...

recently since I've entered UIA, there's a lot of societies and clubs searching for new members...
one night, there's a group of 1st year student came to each room to ask whether the residents are interested to be a representative based on the level they stayed...
and there's also a notice to inform that the Mahallah Representative Council, MRC searching for the new members for the session 08/09...
one day, when I'm in class, a few of my friends asked me...
did I join MRC again???
so, I answered no...



if I'm not wrong there was about 7 people asking me the same question...
they were quite shocked to know my answer...
because they know I'm really active in MRC when I was in PJ for 2 years...
simply, I explained to them that I've made a promise to my father that I'll not be active in anything when I was enrolled here...
at first I was a little bit sad...
but now, I feel a relieve because with 8 courses this semester...
there's a lot of important things that I need to concentrate instead of just being an active girl in any society or club...

2 Comments:

  1. Meooo Comicore Club said...
    waduh, cantik bah...
    Liyana said...
    ape yg cantiknye???

Post a Comment