19 August 2008

Can I Borrow Your Book???


continued from the previous entry
since my brother bought my text books last month...
I took the book to the class, according to my schedule...
and some of my friends asked me...
where did you bought the book, how much is the price...
some of them showed an interest to buy the book since our library didn't have enough reference...
but most of them said to each other, it's better for us if we borrowed someone's book and photocopy the related topic...
it'll save our money a lot...

one day, if I'm not wrong it was last week...
one of my classmate asked me whether I brought the Elementary Number Theory book to the class or not...
I said yes and she asked me whether she can borrow it or not...
she told me she want to photocopy the related topic...
the reason why many student didn't actually bought the original copy of this book is because we only used this book for this semester only...

back to the story...
then I told her if you want to photocopy the whole topic for this subject...
it'll take more than a day to finish...
because I'm really sure that the photocopy shop will asked her to leave the book for a few days...
then she said, she'll photocopy it outside...
my guess is she is going to Kuantan Parade to photocopy the book...
lastly I said to her, "Hmm, we'll let me think about it"...
hopefully she understood that I'm not willing to lend her my book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment