08 August 2008

Headache...

I don't know what's wrong with me...
is it because:

1. I didn't get enough sleep for the past few days...
recently I've a lot of things to do...
and the worst thing is I can't decide which one to do first...
so, I've spend a lot of my time doing nothing since I can't concentrate doing it correctly...
especially on my SMS1103:Number Theory's assignment...

2.I think a lot...
I need to do a lot of research and therefore I need to Google for the answer...
that's for KOS1110:Computer in Science's assignment...
meanwhile for my 3 core courses...
I need to think a lot on the solutions...
furthermore I hate SMS1101:Analytic Geometry...
because I'm totally lost during this class...
maybe because my lecturer always cancelled our class...
and moreover, I don't have any reference for this course...

3.the heavy rain...
just imagine you're running in the rain just to catch the shuttle bus...
and that's what happened to me yesterday...
when I arrived at my room, I was already shivering...
I was really tired that I slept until 10.40 p.m. ...

now, it's almost 4 in the morning...
and I can't sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment