01 August 2008

I Hate The Shuttle Bus!!!


I've gone through bad day because of the shuttle bus...
before this, I've shared my experience when I need to wait for the next bus to pick us from KOS...
yesterday,I've just finished my Tilawah 1 class and I was ready to go to the KOS for my next class...
at 9.05, the bus that I always ride just passed by at KOM...
my friends and I were really angry...
because the bus didn't stop at all!!!
we've been waiting for about 10 minutes just to see the bus pass by it's route...
in a glance, I've noticed that it's already full in the bus...
but, 1 thing that makes me really angry is...
why must it follow the route when there's no more space for us to ride in???
with all the hatred, anger, tiredness, and the hot weather that morning...
I walked to the KOS that takes me about 15 minutes walking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment