15 September 2008

12 Days Without Break...


this morning I've received my quiz result for MGT 1050K...
I'm on the track right now to score in this subject...
hopefully...
because in the beginning...
I was not really sure whether I can perform well in this subject...
moreover, the lecturer for this subject is from UIA Gombak...
so, my class is during weekend...
it means that I'll have no break for 12 days...
because my class starts on Monday until Friday...
then continue with MGT class on Saturday and Sunday...
and after that continue again from Monday until Friday...


actually I'm tired right now...
but I can't sleep...
is it because I think a lot???
maybe...
since I've a few more things to do before my Eid break...
such as sit for another 2 exams, submit 2 assignments and not to forget 2 more quizzes...
maybe there'll be another work coming up...
but, for now...
these are all that I've to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment