22 September 2008

Everything Is About Purple...


what is your favourite colour???
mine is purple...
or maybe I should say that I'm purple addicted...
I didn't noticed since when I really like purple...
but the truth is I adore purple...
until one point I asked my parents to paint my room in purple...
and my room now is in purple...
since then I tried to find things in purple...
such as my baju kurung, bedspread etc...
even my blog now is in purple...
sometimes I do feel dissapointed if the things that I want to buy are not in purple...
maybe I should try to control my obsess to this purple...
or one day...
I'll be really addicted to purple...

3 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Kak tie suka gak warna purple...Cantik warna blog liyana ni..sesuai dgn umur liyana tuh..
    Liyana said...
    tak sangka kak tie minat purple jugak...
    thanks...
    dah dekat 1 thn pki template yg sama...
    baru je tukar blogskin jumaat lepas...
    lgpun suka blog yg ada 3 column...
    Tie said...
    Eh bila nak update ni?? Lama benar mengular laa..hi hi...

Post a Comment