07 September 2008

I Have Been Tagged...


I've been tagged by kak iris...
actually the original version is in malay...
but I answered it in English...
can I do like that???
I hope so...

3 TABIAT BURUK TIME SEKOLAH
-I always hide my liquid paper when there's spot check...
because it was illegal to bring liquid paper to school...
-I usually have the intention to escape when it comes to co-curriculum activity/day...
-sometimes I studied last minute for my exam...

3 FAVOURITE SUBJEK ANDA... KENAPA??
-Bahasa Melayu: I always score in this paper...
-English:it's my cup of tea since primary school...
-History: I don't know why, I just love this subject...

3 SUBJEK ANDA TAK SUKA... KENAPA??
-Biology: I don't like to remember the process of the system in human body and I don't like to label the body part of a human or animals...
-EST(English for Science and Technology):the language used in this subject is too high and difficult to understand...
-Drawing:I'm not good in drawing but have to take this subject until I was in form 3...

MENARIK PADA KAMU...?
exploring the nature, being with my nieces and nephews and tried something new...

KAMU PALING SUKA...?
surfing internet, hang out with my family and friends, shopping with my parents...

ANDA TIDAK BOLEH HIDUP TANPA...
my laptop, hp and novels...

SETIAP MALAM SEBELUM TIDUR SIAPA YANG ANDA HUBUNGI...
my mother...

So the next 5 victims are:
-juju...
-kak fad...
-kak nor...
-kak tie...
-MsCin...

2 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Oooo...kena tag lagik ye..masa sekolah lak tu...ingat lagi tak yek..nanti kena rewind balik memory ni..nanti senang kak tie buat yek..
    Liyana said...
    xpe kak tie...
    perlahan2...
    kna refresh balik memory zaman sek. dulu...

Post a Comment