05 April 2009

Rainbow...


date: 4th April 2009...
time: between 7.00-7.30...
location: from 4.6B, T5...

the moment I'm not in the mood to sit for my final exam...
that morning, it was raining...
and then I can see it...

the rainbow...

I always said to myself that I want to pass with flying colours...
just like the rainbow...
and that very morning after the rain stopped...
I saw it again after so long it has been disappeared from my sight...
and now I'm back with a new spirit...
I'm going to strive to the end for this final exams...
O Allah, thank you for giving me that 'feeling' again...


8 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    gud luck...
    i know u can do it... =)
    Anonymous said...
    pernah dgr lagu somewhere over the rainbow?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3twu-T15U

    Haa..dengarkan. Khas utk mereka yang menggemari pelangi!
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    thanks... (^_^)
    Liyana said...
    shamel...
    what have you done?!!
    I've been listening to that song over and over again...
    LOL... :P
    yatiHanuni said...
    waaaa.. cantek nye!!!!
    suke pelangi!!!
    heheheheh

    liyana, stadi!!!
    Liyana said...
    kak yati...
    baik...
    3p4h said...
    Subhanallah canteknya pelangi!!!

    Pernah x p kt tmpt pelangi kluar? Cuba try cari sumber pelangi 2! He5..
    Liyana said...
    abang 3p4h...
    tak pernah pun...
    mungkin 1 hari nanti...
    bila berkesempatan... (^_^)

Post a Comment