25 April 2009

Summary: Week 1...

L+L= Liyana is lazy...

day 1: Sunday, 18.4.2009
Kuantan-KL with MARA Liner at 11.00 a.m ...
well, something happened at the highway...
actually, it's kind a bit funny but at the same time annoying...
I'll share it in the next entry, hopefully...

day 2: Monday, 19.4.2009
nothing special today...
as usual at home I'll be the part-time babysitter...
*but I like it...

day 3: Tuesday, 21.4.2009
just wasting my time watching some CDs...
honestly I never watched more than 2 CDs...
but today I watched Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar:Escape to Africa...
*I'm not a kaki wayang girl, so don't expect me to watch every new movie at the cinema...

day 4: Wednesday, 22.4.2009
I managed to watch the 1st CD of Ironman today...
then, in the evening I went back to Kulim with my parents and my nephew, Husaini...
for the 1st time in my life, I went to KL Sentral...
*I know, sounds pathetic right???
the last time I ride the train was 11 years ago...

day 5: Thursday, 23.4.2009
most of the time, I'm at the living room watching ASTRO...
*this is what I called "balas dendam 4 bulan kat Kuantan tak tengok tv langsung"...

day 6: Friday, 24.4.2009
still at Kulim but I'm going back to KL this evening...
nothing much to do, just packing my stuff and my clothes...

day 7: Saturday, 25.4.2009
I went out with my brother, mama and Husaini to AEON AU2 and Giant...
I bought some stuffs, just for preparations since I'll be going to Gombak soon...

but 1 thing that really obvious for the past 1 week is I eat a lot...
looks like it's time for a 'diet' during my short sem at Gombak...

2 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    "diet"? hahahaha... a underweight tu, amalkan diet yg sihat... makan sayur... =p
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    nak pi dok Gombak, alamatnye lagi kurus le...
    sabor aje la Liyana... :P

Post a Comment