11 June 2009

always there when I need an entertainment...

being the 1st group to present has it's own advantages and disadvantages...
well, the good things are:
1. we've finished it early...
2. we don't have to think about it anymore...
3. we can do something else...

but the disadvantages are:
1. it's boring to come to class for 4 consecutive days (until next Tuesday) doing nothing except watching other groups' presentation...
2. I can't concentrate during the class because it's all about other groups' work...
3. I don't know what to do except listening to my mp4...

so far, 6 groups have already present including my groups...
it means that we've learned about:
1.Taiwan...
2.Philippines...
3.UAE...
4.South Korea...
5.Australia...
6.Netherland...

to know about the other 4 groups, we'll have to wait until next Tuesday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment