11 February 2010

Parenting Class...


just ignored my facial expression...
I'm tired okay~

this picture was taken during Parenting class, last Thursday...
when it comes to Thursday, I'm toasted...
starting my day from 3.30-5.00 for my MM class...

continued with UNGS 2050K from 5.00-6.30...
but usually my class ends at 6.35 p.m...
and I've to walk back to T5...
usually I arrived at my room (
I'm staying on the 4th floor)
around 6.50p.m...
by 7.40p.m. I'll get ready to go to my night class-Parenting
with the girl in the picture, Nini...
thanks dik for the ride...

talk about Parenting class, we have presentation since that night...
the 1st presentation was from Athirah's group...
it's about polygamy...
when we discuss about it, each and everyone of us have our own opinion...
if you asked my opinion, I preferred to keep it to myself...
and for tonight's class, the 2nd presentation from my other friend...
tonight was about Career Parents-the pros and cons being busy parents
and the effects to their children...
my group's turn:4th March and the topic will be given by Tuan Anuzi 1 week before the presentation night..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment