03 February 2010

Technology vs No Idea...


technology is good because it helps man to ease their daily job...
but just imagine if we use it to catch the rat...
in case if all the old tricks are not working...
so, here comes the creative part in solving problem...

how does that picture relate with my current situation???
well, to make it easy...
I'm having a difficulty in finding a right product for my marketing plan...
and our presentation is 1 month from now...
plus 2 case studies each for Marketing Principles and Organization Behavior...

now, how to use the technology i.e the internet in solving this problem???
hmmm, I'm not so sure yet because what I can think of right now is my mid term exam for Marketing Principles this Friday...
to my teammates, I hope we can find the product by next week because there are many things that we need to include in the report...
not to forget that you guys have chosen me as the presenter for the marketing plan, so I need time to be prepared...

6 Comments:

  1. Asma’ AB said...
    all the best dik! :)
    Anonymous said...
    hmm.. blog and facebook are the answer. Make a post on ur blog, shout and note on fb.

    But u have to include a brief introduction on what r u up to? Then people will know what kind of product n whatnot u r trying to promote here.

    then people might give their opinion. kan? instead of mentioning u hv no idea on what product to market, tell people some background about it. good luck.
    Faressa said...
    baek teammate!
    we r trying our best ni..;p
    Liyana said...
    kak asma'...
    tq... :D
    Liyana said...
    shamel...
    sbnrnye mmg terfikir gak, tp masa tu rasa mcm taknak je buat lg...
    sbb baru 1 discussion, igtkan boleh dpt solve psl isu nak pilih produk ape...
    nmpknye mmg kena guna cara lain, such as like what you've already suggested...
    thanks, will do it soon...
    Liyana said...
    nini...
    try3- Jason Mraz... :P

Post a Comment