07 February 2010

Sweetness Behind Sadness...


sometimes, we judges something based on it's physical appearance...
my 1st thought when I received this orange is:
'mesti manis buah ni.'
but I'm disappointed when it is not the way I want it to be...

last Friday was my MKTG 3010K's mid sem...
I thought that I've ruined my 20% marks for mid term...
to be honest, I find that it is kind a bit difficult to perform well in this paper...

not to forget the assignments because:
I've to do marketing plan and later we received new task: 'Zero Dating poster'...
since I'm not into the area of creative thinking, I found that these works are challenging and 'killing' me...
talk about something that you're not good in...

but Alhamdulillah...
I got good marks in my mid term...
now let's focused on the assignments...
my teammates, I need your ideas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment