04 May 2009

Day 3: My Legs...

the price is RM90.00...

I started my day early, which was at 5.30 am...
together with Miss F, my roommate...
we went out at 7.45 am to KENMS...
we're lost and I hate the signboard...
according to the signboard, we've to turn right to KENMS...
but the truth is, it's on our left side...
okay, end of part 1...

part 2 is about the class...
according to the timetable the venue was at LR3.2...
and guess what, it clashed with other course...
in the end both groups didn't used the class...
the other group changed their class to level 4...
while the IB student went to SR5...
end of part 2...

then, it's about IB itself...
for the 1st time in my life, Madam Sazlina is my 1st female lecturer...
and I find IB is really an interesting subject...
well, it required a lot of reading and I've to know about the current issue as well...
by the way, the class was really cold...
end of part 3...

later after we've finished our class, me and Miss F headed to find Darul Kutub...
finding the bookstore wasn't easy since the staff at KENMS gaves us the wrong venue...
again, it makes me realized that we can't believe everything that we see and hear...
but at last, we found it and we bought our 1st text book...
end of part 4...

I accidentally met some of my old friends from PJ...
and their 1st question was like this...
"apa kau buat kat sini???"
I'm glad to meet them again, especially my best pal Jue...
end of part 5...

I can't find the right cafe that serves the best food...
I don't know how to explain about it, but I don't like the food here...
ok, now I missed Kuantan...
but then at night we went to Cafe Umi located at Mahallah Maryam...
and I like it, the cafe is clean and big and they've systematic way for us to order the food...
and the price is affordable...
end of part 6...

I walked a lot today from morning until afternoon...
as a result my left leg is cramp...
though I enjoyed walking, but walking non stop after 2 weeks break wasn't a good thing for me...
hopefully I can get a good sleep tonight...
this is 1 hectic day for me...

4 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    kurus la liyana...
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    habislah...
    dietitian-to-be nanti bising bila cik L balik Kuantan 2 bulan lagi...
    :: !zyan :: said...
    oo..dok Maryam eh.
    Mmg jauh sket tu utk ke KENMS.
    sabar2...niat nak tuntut ilmu kan..
    Liyana said...
    kak !zyan...
    taklah, saya dok kat Halimatus Saadiah...
    kan dekat je dengan Maryam...

    tengah bertahan selama 2 bulan...
    ok, mungkin bukan 2 bulan sebab khamis tengah hari -> isnin pagi saya ada kat rumah...

Post a Comment