05 May 2009

Day 4: Time To Study...

HRM=RM80.00...

today, Miss F and I went out early because we want to go to the office to check the venue...
fast forward: I was wondering...
is it me, or is the system at Gombak like this???
I'm really frustrated to know that the permanent venue is different from the list that we've checked at the department...
you can called me selfish, but that's why I preferred to say "I don't know" to my friends when they asked me about the venue...
I rather wait and see, and let the person in charge to inform any changes to the class...
I know that we're supposed to help each other but from what I've learned for the past 1 years...
if I'm nobody, let the somebody do the work...

today is my 1st class for HRM...
I'll wait for another 2 or 3 classes before I can give any comment regarding HRM...
but 1 thing that I can shared right now is...
I need a lot of stamina to walk from Halimatus Saadiah to KENMS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment