29 July 2009

Good Bye My Friend...

our memory...

about 6 months ago, 1 of my ex-schoolmate passed away due to road accident...
this morning, 1 of my coursemate passed away because of the same reason...
when I heard that she was accident, I was really shocked...
Allah loves her more, less than 1 hour after that a senior told me that she's gone forever...
I still can't believe it because yesterday we were together...
all of us, in the class studying Econs and Math Method...
to uncle Ab. Razak and family:
my sincere condolence to you and your family on the loss of your daughter-our friend...
may Allah bless Nur Maslina's soul...

2 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    takziah...
    Asma’ AB said...
    Liyana.. akak tumpang sedih wlw tak sempat kenal arwah.. tabahkan hati.. do'a banyak2 tok die dan kita yg masih meniti jalan hidup di dunia.. td dr.shogar ad pesan dlm kelas rkud.. yg penting, kita yg hidup ni sediakan bekalan sebelum kejutan tu datang pada kita.. inna solati wanusuki wamahyaya wamamati lillahi robbil 'alamin.. la syarikalahu wa bizalika umirtu wa ana minal muslimin... amin..

Post a Comment