02 July 2009

Choose-It's Difficult...

sometimes it's not about making decision...
but it's about grabbing the opportunity that lies in front of us...

The Road Not Taken is my favourite poem since high school...
well, making decision is hard because there's risk in each option...
9 years ago, I need to make a decision whether I want to apply for MRSM or not...
3 years later, I got the same opportunity but I let it go...
3 years ago, I've to choose between Matrikulasi Pongsu Seribu or CFS IIUM...
1 year later, when I want to change course...
I was thinking which 1 will suit me well...

I'm just wondering...
is making decision by ourself is the right thing to do???
is sacrificing our dream for someone else will make us happy in the end???
if we have to choose, are we willing to face the consequences???

I know we can't be too selfish because our decision will reflect others...
especially our family and friends...
but if we don't follow our dreams, we're the 1 who will suffers...
and that really hurts, deep from the inside...

life is not a fairy tales, so don't hope everything will be perfect...
life is reality-you get what you work for...
that why people always said...
yesterday was history...
today is a gift that's why it is called present...
and tomorrow is mystery...

2 Comments:

  1. Master J said...
    smua org ada decisions yg diorg hafta decide on their own..sbb it's their future at stake..but..mntk opinion org lain xslh jugak..

    some ppl care more 4 others dr themselves..some ppl care more abt themselves n dun care abt others..i always think the key 2 life is balance..be in the middle..not either extreme..

    gud luck in ur future dilemmas =)
    Liyana said...
    Master J...
    thanks a lot... (^_^)
    nak komen, baik buat n3 baru camni...
    tunggu... :D

Post a Comment