19 July 2009

I Wish I Know...


sometimes I feel like life is unfair...
it's unfair when other people controlled your life...
they are the one who decided what you should do etc...
it's like either you take it or you leave with empty hand...
or it's like if you don't do this, I'll never help you again...

sometimes I'm confused with what I want or what I can do...
now I think that Maths is not my field...
to tell the truth, this sem will be my 3rd time repeating AG...
I don't know where's my mistake...
I wish I've the answer to my question...

sometimes, I wonder if I against the odds 3 years ago...
I wouldn't be here and I don't have whatever I've today...
if that happened, will my life getting better than right now???
I know He planned everything and everything happened within His will...

I've planned a few things already about my future...
it depends on my CGPA, the future's current situation and also my financial status...
and at the same time, I pray that my parents will allowed me to follow my dream...
it's easy to plan and to say but it's difficult to do it...
hopefully 3 years from now I can fulfill my wishlist...

4 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    background gambar cam familiar je... smawp right? huhuhu
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    yang lagi tepat SMAWP 2... :D
    Master J said...
    3kali repeat??hmm..subj 2 je kut..jgn lah rasa mcm maths 2 bidang slh plak...
    Liyana said...
    Jazli...
    aku rasa teruk...
    masa final exam sem II dulu, 2 subjek yang aku rasa susah, aku boleh pass dan dapat gred yang elok...
    subjek yang aku yakin boleh pass- yang mana aku tak letak harapan tinggi(I hoped I just passed) sebab tu paper repeat, aku sangkut lagi sekali...

    bukan orang sebarang boleh bertahan dengan Maths...
    dan kadang2 aku rasa aku bukan antaranya...

Post a Comment