08 May 2008

Choose 1...


recently I'm not in a mood of typing a new entry...
that's why, I've been doing a lot of quizzes from blogthing...
blogthing is my 2nd favourites web sites that offers a lot of quizzes after
Tickle ...
today I want to share about something that'll happened in UIA Kuantan...
I've to choose a major...
but I didn't make up my mind yet what should I take...

according to my course, I've 6 majors to choose from...
1. computational maths
2. financial maths
3. operational research (OR)
4.
optics
5. pure maths
6. statistics

but, I may have to say no to computational maths because there's no lecturer to teach in this major and also in OR...
that's what I heard from my future head department during PRESSS career week...
furthermore, he said if we still want to study in computational maths or in OR, we must have at least 20 students in a class...
and the department will find a way to get the suitable lecturers to teach us...
well that leaves me with 4 more choice...
but I don't really like pure maths and optics...
so, down to 2 majors...
I will consider either to take financial maths or statistics as my major...

if we put it in an order from like to the most least, it'll be like below...
1. financial maths
2. computational maths (if it's available)
3. statistics
4. OR
5. optics
6. pure maths

but since I was in CFS, I've made my choice on my minor...
I'll choose business...
I hope that I can do very well in this minor because I was thinking about taking a course in
business since the day I've to fill up my UPU form 2 years ago...
moreover, I was thinking about 'running away' from doing science again in university...
hopefully by taking business as my minor, it'll make me eligible to take MBA...

at this moment, I'm going to stick on with financial maths and computational maths...
these are my own choice...
no influence from family or even my friends...
although my friends did told me that almost all boys in Physical Science were thinking of taking financial maths...
it still wouldn't stopped me from doing what I want...
because the best way is to face the reality, not running from it...
one thing, "expect the unexpected, because it is unpredictable"...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment