15 May 2008

In My Memories...

the picture was taken when I was in 1 Suria (95) at Sekolah Kebangsaan Tunku Abdul Malik...


this picture was taken when I was in 5SC6 (05) at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Badlishah...


this picture was taken during ICT Family Day at CFS IIUM...


this picture was taken after the closing ceremony of ICT Family Day...


this picture was taken when I was in 3rd Semester at CFS IIUM...
this is the picture of my group LEADTEAM...
actually this is just half of us...
the other half wasn't in the picture because they don't take short sem...
they were angry because we did the photography session without them...

this picture was taken during my semester break with my roommates at room 814...
we were in PD, attending a course for facilitator...


this picture was taken on 4.8.07 at SMAWP 2...
I was the facilitator for group 52...


this picture was taken after I joined MRC, Mahallah Representative Committee...
this is my MRC of Mahallah Khadijah aka Khadijah College(KC)...


this picture was taken after the closing ceremony of MRC LTC, Mahallah Representative Committee, Leadership and Training Camp...
this is the picture of group 6 aka MY TEAM...


this picture was taken before we left Johor...
you can see clearly the name of the place that I undergo MRC LTC...


this picture was taken at Singgahsana Hotel...
it was during RMDD Appreciation Ceremony 08...
this is a picture of RMDD staffs, with KC's office clerks, our principal, KC' MRC and not to forget our honourable Dean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment