14 May 2008

Recycle...


it seems that I didn't put a new entry for a few days...
nothing to share actually...
currently, I'm not in a mood to read anything, especially novel...
when I'm back to Kulim, I want to do something...
I want to recycle some of my books that I don't use anymore...
before I further my study at PJ, my father told me to keep the book in case if I need it...
but now, since I'll be going to Kuantan, I don't need the books anymore...
at least by doing this, I'll be able to keep the books that I bought during my studies in PJ...
because I took the text books back to Kulim...
some of the books I place it near my book rack on the floor...
I know, it's not good to do like that to the books...
but I don't have any free space to keep all these books...
by recycling the unused books, I can keep my new books and also my novels that are increasing month by month in the book rack...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment