11 May 2008

Make It Short And Simple...


I realized that people like to express and share their story...
I just want to take 1 example...
this is for those who are using blog...
it's more like my opinion...
so, don't take it too seriously if you don't like it...
whatever entry you want to put in your blog, try to make it simple...
sometimes, too long is too boring...

I also realized that after being involved in the blogging world for almost half year, I don't like to read a long story per entry...
I admitted that I did the same thing at first, if you review my archives...
but now, I try to make it simple, with paragraph, pictures and more straight to the point...
believe me...
people tend to read something colourful, organized, simple and not to forget, short...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment