09 April 2008

106 days...


106 days...
I'm off for 106 days...
before I start my new semester at Kuantan this July...
what am I doing this long break???
not so much...
recently I'm going through all the documents in my laptop...
there are some that are need to be deleted because I don't need the softcopy anymore...
maybe it does sound a bit ridiculous, deleting files, as if I don't have anything else to do...
but my brother told me once that my laptop kind a bit "slow" maybe because my local disc C is getting "crowded"...
lol...
other than that, I'm transfering my music collection to my new mp4 Sony Walkman...
I've just bought it about 2 weeks ago...
thanks to my brother because he paid it...
it's kind a bit expensive if a student like me want to buy it...
I'll take care of it just like I take a good care of my laptop, hp and other gadgets...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Salam Kenal Liyana,

    Moga ceria selalu.

Post a Comment