20 April 2008

Lucky No.29...


I know that in Islam we can't actually believe that numbers or anything that we're not supposed to believe will give us fortune or some said luck...
it's just that this morning, I realized that 29 is my number...
and actually it's just a coincidence that I have a few common things that related with 29...
I'll list down here a few things about 29...

1. my birthday is on 29.1.1988
I shared my birthday with my 3 classmates when I was in primary school...
when I was in CFS, one of my friends, Julaila remembered my birthday because I shared the same birthday with her mother...
one day, I was talking about my birthday...
then, suddenly my mother said,"Thank god your birthday is 29.1 not 29.2...
maybe some of us didn't realized that 1988 is a leap year...
if I was born on 29.2, I'll be celebrating my birthday once every 4 years...

2. my father bought my 1st handphone Nokia6100 on 29.9.2004
3. my brother bought my mp4 Sony Walkman on 29.3.2008

talk about numbers and the power of 29...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment