25 April 2008

Remember...


this morning, actually not too morning...
one of my coursemate, T sms me...
she was asking about the payment that we've to make...
just as a reminder ...
please remember the important things in your life...
and don't take thing for granted...
because once you neglected it,you'll have to face the consequences...
just like my friend...
she was worrying because the due date to pay the fee already end...
but for me, better late than never...
poor T, she really didn't remembered about this thing...
but I told her there's nothing to be worried about...
of course for every mistake that people did, there's a punishment...
but the punishment will not burden her too much...
it was informed from A&R web that...
they'll issued the offer later late for those who paid after the due date...
I hope this will be a good lesson for my friend...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment