26 April 2008

Message From A Friend...


I was suprised that last night one of my friend send me a message through the friendster...
she was kind a bit angry with me...
she asked whether I'm always online???
then she told me to add her in my YM...
she just upsad that I don't told her I'm always online at night...

I've known her since December 06, when both of us in the same Chemistry class...
but as usual, me with my own attitude...
so, we're not really close to each other...
but when I registered for 2nd year session, we meet again...
this happened when 2 of my roommates went back home and my other roommate slept at others' room, although I wasn't going home that weekend...
hmm, this one problematic roommate...
so, that night I decided to visit my classmates who stayed at level 9 (I was staying at level 8)...
I entered one of the room and I was quite shocked seeing het in that room...
it's the 1st time I met her again, after a few months...
that semester was the last time I see her...
because somewhere in November or December 07...
she started study at Tanta in Medical...
I hope she'll get what she wanted in her life...
to be a doctor...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment