14 April 2008

Talk About Reading and Liyana...


talk about reading, I started to seriously read newspaper when I was in standard 2, that was 12 years ago...
I started by reading the comic and then by time to time I began to read other section as well...
quite suprise that eventhough I don't like to read English materials, my English is ok...
ok in terms that I can get really good marks at high school...
but I know that I still need to improve my grammar...
among all newspaper, I like to read Kosmo...
simple, cheap, compac and easy to read anywhere...
furthermore the price at IPT is RM0.30 cheaper than buying it outside campus...

but my passion right now is reading novel...
I started with books from Alaf 21, then my brother introduced me to Jemari Seni and Kaki Novel...
but there's other publisher that I've never read yet their published books such as Fajar Pakeer and KarnaDya...
maybe one day, InsyaAllah...
there's one book publisher I'll maybe never buy anymore their published novel again...
I'm kind a bit dissapointed because the way the author represent the story is too boring...
the language, the dialogue between the characters and a few more things...
I'm not accusing for no reason, even my best friend bought a novel from the same publisher but different title from mine...
she even complaint the same thing...

I read anything that I want to read regardless publisher and author...
from my point of view, there's nothing wrong buying new novelis' handwriting...
I remembered that during Raudhah Festival 07/08, an annual event at CFS, there's Alaf 21 booth...
for sure I'll never missed a chance to have a look and maybe buy a novel, if there's one that looks interesting, lol...
guess what...
I bought 2 novels at that time, Soalnya Siapa(novel Prima) and Damai Kasihku...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment