28 April 2008

Flower...

for a past 2-3 weeks, a part of my daily life there must be something that can be related to flower...
for example...




1.my mother is now really excited about taking care of her 'mini orchid'...
she own the 'mini orchid' for quite a long time...
if I'm not wrong since we moved to our new home on 88...
I know, it's 20 years ago...
the problem is, there's no flower on some of the orchid...
only leaves, although she tried a few type of fertilizer that are made special for orchid...
so, she take some effort by buying books about how to take care of orchid...
hoping that it'll help her...





2.lately, on kak iris' blog it's all about tulip...
I've noticed that many Malaysian women like tulips...
because I can see from the way the asked kak iris about tulip...
I admit, it is a beautidul flower...
just like the front cover of aA+bB novel...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment