14 April 2008



talk about Damai Kasihku...
I'm not trying to be like one of the most popular person who always give views on the novel...
I just want to share my story...
this is the 1st novel that I bought written by a new novelis...
before this, I usually bought a novel written by a well known novelis...
I feel like there's something different and attracts me about this novel more than other novels at Alaf 21 booth...
I bought this novel although at that moment I feel like is this a right choice???
but then, I wasn't dissapointed after finished reading Damai Kasihku...
something that I like about Damai Kasihku, this novel makes me travel to a few places from England to Malaysia, more specific to Penang and Sarawak...
something that I don't find in other novel yet...

and I never imagine that one day the author of Damai Kasihku is one of my friends...
although I never met Kak Iris yet, hopefully maybe one day, if I have that opportunity...
leaving a short message at her blog is a way for me to keep in touch with her...
a method that is now not impossible for anybody to keep in touch with anybody, anywhere, anytime...

talk about novel, hopefully before my 3 1/2 months vacation end, I can finished reading all the novel that I bought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment