13 April 2008

Short Sem and My Story...


if I'm not wrong today is the mahallah registration day at UIA PJ...
some of my friends extend their study at PJ until short sem becauce of a few reasons...
mostly because of they have repeated paper...
they don't want to burden themselves by taking extra hours to cover back the paper that they've repeated...
it's not that they don't want to struggle a bit...
it's just that when some take extra paper, it means that their credit hour is added too...

for me, the hardest semester of all was when I'm in 2nd year 1st sem...
just imagine, I'm taking Maths 4, Chemistry 2, Physics 1 and BTQ (Basic Themes of Al-Quran)...
these are the combination that making me crazy...
quite difficult for me to study that time...
these semester is the hardest compared to my 1st year 1 sem...
that time I was taking English level6, Arabic level1, Maths 1, Computer 1, Internet, and Understanding Islam...
although there's a lot of subject but I can study all this 6 subjects quite well...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment