25 March 2009

Final Exam, Again...

Forrest Gump:life is like a box of chocolate...
* I know this is a box of donut
:P ...

final exam is just around the corner...
and look my final exam schedule...
4:UNGS 2040K-Islam, Knowledge and Civilization...
6: KOS 1000-Islam and Science...
8: SMS 1204-Calculus II...
12: SMS 1205-Linear Algebra...
14: SMS 1206-Algebra...
18: SMS 1101-Analytic Geometry...

am I going to stop blogging for a while???
so that I can study???
maybe not because it's difficult for me to do so...

p/s:I'm still thinking :-?? when to go back to KL...

2 Comments:

  1. :: !zyan :: said...
    all d best liyana...mesti boleh nyer lar!

    p.s kenal kotak donut BigA tu =D
    Liyana said...
    kak !zyan...
    thanks... (^_^)

    p/s:mestilah kenal, tu kan akak yang bagi... :D

Post a Comment