02 March 2009

PD in memory...

today's entry is about who I am before I became 1 of the UIA students...
and I would like to remind all readers that:
You won’t like me if I tell you who I was years ago"
I come across this idea when I viewed some of my friends' profile in Facebook...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'97-'00...
I was the class treasurer for 4 consecutive years...
but unfortunately, mama didn't like it...
maybe she's worried if I lost the money...
but what can I do, people trust me...
irony: today, she had no problem when I told her that I'm going to choose Financial Maths and Statistics as my majors...
she even said to me, it's up to me if this is what I want to go for...
mama, thanks for the blessing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few days after SPM, a conversation between a brother and his little sister...
"abang tengok Liyana boleh buat Maths, sambung belajar dalam Maths la."
before: sorry abang, to tell you the truth...
just because I can perform well in Maths, it doesn't mean that I like it...
but I always get things that I don't like...
please remember that Physical Science-UIA was my 5th choice in the UPU form...
today: abang, thanks for telling me that I'm good in Maths...
sorry because I took a long time to realize that I'm good in Maths...
thanks for always be there and helped me when I need you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26 July 2008, MS Garden Hotel...
a conversation between a daughter and her parents...
"minor nanti ambik apa?"
"Business."
"awat tak mau amik Education?"
"tak minat la."
it tooks him a while but then abah can accept that this is what I want in my life...
sorry abah, but your daughter don't like to pursue her study in minor Education...
it's not my cup of tea although it was your dream a long time ago...
abah, maybe 1 day I'll be a lecturer but at the moment, teaching is not what I like to do...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kuantan: 2nd semester 08/09...
1 day I wake up and realized that this is my fate...
even though we already planned our future, but Allah knows what is the best for us...
to be honest, I don't really have that hatred feeling anymore...
I started to appreciate what I have right now...
and most of my ex-classmates were amazed when they know that I'm studying Maths...
although at 1st I didn't realized the opportunity that I've for the past 3 years...
now I really appreciate it because I can already see the beauty of Maths...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last week, on the way to KOS from CTS...
my friend said to me...
"I don't think I'm going to do Maths for my Master."
"as for me, I'm not sure yet. probably it'll be Maths or it'll be something else."
* I was thinking of pursuing something else for my Master actually...
who knows because time changes people...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few days ago, I said to him...
"aku boleh belajar dan score Maths, tapi tu tak bermakna aku suka Maths. aku ni minat benda yang aku tak boleh buat."
but he didn't know 1 thing...
I really wish that I can make everyone happy...
it's just that sometimes, we can't fulfilled other's dream...
am I going to be like some other people outside there???
although I can accept the fact that I'm the future Mathematician but still Maths is at the top...
it falls in 2nd place...
will I followed my dream after I got my degree???
I've no answer to that question right now...

14 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    menanti!
    Jepah said...
    "You won’t like me if I tell you who I was years ago"

    same goes to me... huhuhu...
    Unknown said...
    Aku pun...kalu orang tahu...konpem aku kena bahan..dan mostly org tak caya kot...hahaha

    aku pun menunggu!!!
    Sanchez said...
    kite xperlu dedahkan our dark times kat org lain...unless yg akan affect org tu laa...e.g ade AIDS ke...tapi, yg xde effect kat org tu, xperlu la utk diberi tau...yg penting kite berubah...or trying to change...aku ni pun, nampak je cam ni...tapi sbenanye cam tu...haha...yg penting who I am today...not who I am yesterday...kalau org tau who I am yesterday, most probably korg nuclear-kan aku...haha...bak kate Shafix D Great Chef, "sume org ade jerangkung dalam almari...."
    Kesimpulannye, jgn bela jerangkung...and kuncilah almari anda...


    p/s: ni comment same yg diletakkan kat blog szakif...haha...
    Unknown said...
    haha~ baru nak cakap, ariff dah cakap :P
    :: !zyan :: said...
    to be frank, math is only my opporturnity cost. And am still trying hard to achieve my ultimate ambition (read: in career wise)

    yea..proud to be part of CTS. Bak kata Prof Ridza (founder of CTS), "we are not going to produce professionals here, but we would like to produce ppl who are enable to think and make full use of their brain cells" - mase Class IPR (lepas kitorg sume dlm clas tu tak dapat jwb soklan dia..huhu)
    izzahismail said...
    was here :)

    thanks for dropping by at my page.
    fyi, everybody has their secrets just how dark it is could be.

    anyway, wish you good luck for whatever path you choose :)
    Liyana said...
    Zaki...
    thanks sebab tunggu... (^_^)
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    susah kot kalau orang tau masa silam kita...
    tambah2 sejarah hitam...
    Liyana said...
    ruby...
    lain orang, lain cara dia respon...
    thanks sebab menunggun... (^_^)
    Liyana said...
    ariff...
    ok, noted...
    owh, sama macam komen kat Zaki eh... :D
    Liyana said...
    Zaki...
    macam2 la ko ni... :P
    Liyana said...
    kak !zyan...
    I'm proud to be part of the CTS...
    tapi, saya ada benda lain saya nak kejar lepas habis degree kat UIA...
    Liyana said...
    izzah...
    thanks for dropping by... (^_^)

Post a Comment