04 March 2009

Linear Algebra...

Algebra and Linear Algebra are different courses...

yesterday was my Linear Algebra exam...
how was it???
it's totally terrible!!!
last night I met 1 of my coursemate and she told me that there's some students want to do a memorandum...
who was it, I'm not really sure...
but they want to resit this paper again...
honestly, I think it's a good idea after all...
please, give us a 2nd chance...

p/s:today I've to choose between Linear Algebra and Tilawah II class...
because both at 10 and I'm in dilemma...

4 Comments:

  1. Jepah said...
    kelas clash ke?
    Liyana said...
    jepah...
    clash sebab semalam Francesco kata kelas tutor hari ni jadi kelas lecture...
    tapi tadi gi kelas LA...
    :: !zyan :: said...
    korg dah ade tutor class eh skrg? mantop!~
    Liyana said...
    !zyan...
    ala kak, cuma untuk kelas Sir Supian jer...
    kelas lain macam biasa jugak...

Post a Comment