07 October 2008

3 In 1...

I'm tired
sick
and busy
this will be the longest month ever for me...
I've started my class yesterday...
tomorrow I need to submit my Calculus' assignment...
but I still haven't finished it yet...
7 questions to solve...

then tomorrow afternoon I'll have replacement class for Analytic Geometry...
on the day after tomorrow...
I'll have my Maple quiz in the morning...
before I forgot...
I'll have a replacement class for Tilawah this Friday...
lastly I'll be doing my presentation on Saturday...

talk about presentation...
I'm quite worried since I'm having a sore throat since yesterday...
hopefully I'll be better before this Saturday...
because I need to present about the case study on Starbuck...

I'm praying for the best this week...
and I also hope I can make it until next week...
something big is waiting me next week...
the story...
in other entry...

1 Comment:

  1. Tie said...
    Good luck and take care!!

Post a Comment