26 October 2008

Mind Your Own Business...


actually this problem happened for quiet a long time...
what was it all about???
well, it is about my friend and I...
she's actually an international student and she speaks English...
she understands BM but she preferred to speak in English...
because her family speaks in English...
although her country's medium is actually BM...


the problem starts when I speak in English with her...
as for her, she feel really comfortable with that...
but not for some of my classmates...
just imagine...
she was talking talking to me in the class...
usually asking me to explain some part of the lectures that she didn't understand...
and there's some eyes starring at us...
why???
because we talk in English...

yeah...
I admit that during my day in CFS...
I speak in BM with all of my friends...
even with some of the lecturers since they taught us in BM...
and I only speak in English during the presentation...


the points I'm trying to highlight here are...
1.is it wrong for me to speak in English with her???
2.does these people don't like us to communicate in English???
3.do they think that both of us are trying to show off???
4.do they think that Malay cannot speak in English in front of the public???
only they have the answers for all the questions...


as for me...
at 1st I do care about this thing...
then as time goes by...
I just ignored this silly thing...
there's other important things to be given attention...

1 Comment:

  1. ..::Ev︼@ngel::. said...
    heem...biasa la..yana..
    sy pun kt gombak sama jer problem.
    cuma sni foreigner..lagi teruk..
    otai2 la dorang..kuantan sket jer xpe..
    sabar la.erk

Post a Comment