30 October 2008

Stressed Up...


I don't know what's wrong with me...

I can't do a lot of revision today...

is it because I'm going to sit for 2 papers this Saturday...
or is it because of other thing...

but I don't know what 'other thing' that bothers me right now...

suddenly I feel like I just want to burst out my tears...

because I think I'm not ready yet for the next exam...
oh Allah please take away this feeling...
help me to concentrate on my revision...
this situation is 'killing' me from inside...

2 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Laa..ciannya...
    Think of something nice, something that you're looking foward to, or someone that makes you smile..ha ha...
    © Liyana.Sara.Salleh said...
    lg la sedih kot...
    sbb benda yg menyeronokkan smua ada di Kedah...
    don't worry kak...
    dah ok ckit...
    td masa taip n3 ni je agak tension...

Post a Comment