30 October 2008

Stressed Up...


I don't know what's wrong with me...

I can't do a lot of revision today...

is it because I'm going to sit for 2 papers this Saturday...
or is it because of other thing...

but I don't know what 'other thing' that bothers me right now...

suddenly I feel like I just want to burst out my tears...

because I think I'm not ready yet for the next exam...
oh Allah please take away this feeling...
help me to concentrate on my revision...
this situation is 'killing' me from inside...

2 Comments:

  1. Tie said...
    Laa..ciannya...
    Think of something nice, something that you're looking foward to, or someone that makes you smile..ha ha...
    Liyana said...
    lg la sedih kot...
    sbb benda yg menyeronokkan smua ada di Kedah...
    don't worry kak...
    dah ok ckit...
    td masa taip n3 ni je agak tension...

Post a Comment