12 October 2008

Why???


continued from the previous entry...
why???
there are many reasons regarding to this question...

the first reason is...
owning a vehicle is a big responsibility...
I'm sure my parents will not allow me to have one...
for the moment...
at least until I've work...
who knows...

the second reason is...
whose car or motorcycle I can borrowed???
my parents only have a car...
and my father already sold his motorcycles a long time ago...
when he was sick back in the year 2000...

the third reason is...
the UIA policy...
only the third year student and seniors are allowed to bring car into the campus...
unfortunately for the juniors who brought their cars just like my 3 classmates...
they have to register the car under the name of the seniors who have a licence and the seniors don't bring any car into the campus...
it means that a name can be registered for one car only...
but the first year student are allowed to bring their motorcycle...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment